BUY RAW


RAW is simply raw and skilled graphic designer can do anything he likes with it. He can do so extensive tweaks with the original file and sell it as his/her own.

EVERY PHOTO IN THIS GALLERY HAVE.  VIEW PHOTOS HERE!

Canon RAW FILE (.CR2)
18 MEGA PIXELS
CMOS Sensor DIGIC 4 Imaging processor

COST = $ 20 for EACH

If you want to buy RAW files please email me at dhillon.gsingh@gmail.com 
with SUBJECT "BUY RAW".
I am not uploading RAW files on server because these files are big. So, just email me with the name of the file you want to BUY. 


Its PAY PAL secure transaction. 
I will email RAW FILE AFTER THE TRANSACTION IS DONE.
I value each and every customer whether you buy one photo or fifty. I will do whatever it takes to make your shopping a pleasure and will personally handle any problems. Please Email me at dhillon.gsingh@gmail.com
Copyright © 2011 Dhillon GSingh. All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment